Outlyer integrations: monitoring expertise included
Outlyer integrations are built with packs containing essential knowledge required to monitor a service: plugins, dashboards and alerts bundled together into a simple-to-install module. Key service metrics and focused dashboards are selected by our experienced operations team.
Deep integrations with AWS and Docker
- Complete AWS monitoring set up in five minutes—really
- Complex queries with fully indexed metrics
- GitHub-style account model for all your teams
- Seamless integration with CloudWatch (+see CloudWatch cost at a glance)
- CloudWatch supercharged with 1 sec resolution, permanent data retention
- Monitor all your servers, AWS or not, in one central monitoring platform
- Service auto-discovery: our agent automatically discovers your containers and services
- Service view: a real-time visualization of your infrastructure and services running on it; filter and group them by using tags
- Monitor at the service level + get full granularity to drill down into individual hosts, containers and processes
- Easy custom monitoring: write plugins and service packs that work on both your container and non-container environments
Nobody should have to install integrations one by one, server by server
Deploy our lightweight agent in minutes via Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt or a simple shell script. Our agent detects services on your machines, and suggests which integrations to install.
Extensibility and ability to customize are Outlyer’s key features
We continuously add new services to our integrations library, but we take pride in offering you the option to build your own, private packs based on our GitHub repo. You can also write your own plugins: edit your script right in the browser, test it on any agent, share with others.
I really like being able to write the plugins—and I also like the ability to test them. You can make a change to a plugin, choose a node, run it on the plugin, see how it’s working or if it fails. It’s a really quick, interactive way to do things.