A single pane of glass across your environment
Built for DevOps, Microservices running at Scale.
14-day free trial, no credit card needed
Deploy our agent across all your servers and Docker hosts in minutes to get instant visibility across your entire service.
- Supports all major versions of Linux, Windows and Docker platforms
- Can be rolled out in minutes using our Ansible, Puppet, Chef & Salt modules or via your Container Orchestration tool such as Kubernetes, Mesos or Swarm
- Native Docker support means Outlyer can monitor your container and non-container environments without any additional configuration required
- Setup all your service monitoring in minutes using built in agent auto-discovery that will automatically recognise what you’re monitoring and install your integration packs for you
- Install integrations from our library in one click
- Open-source compatible, our agent runs Nagios checks, can scrape Prometheus endpoints and collect StatsD metrics without you having to re-write all your monitoring
Outlyer enables you to create custom plugins and integrations that can be deployed in seconds across your entire environment.
- Built in plugin editor allows you to quickly go from the idea of what to monitor to getting it monitored in minutes
- Easily create custom integrations that can be shared and installed with your plugins, dashboards and alert rules
- Use our public API to integrate Outlyer into your deployment processes and automation easily
Outlyer automatically collects all your server and container metadata so you can explore what you’re running and how it's deployed across your environment for easy troubleshooting.
- See all your hosts and containers in a single graphical view you can explore to understand what’s running across your environment
- Enable sizing and colouring to easily see utilization and the status of your hosts and containers across your environment
- Explore the relationships between your hosts and containers so you can see what’s running where
- Filter and group your hosts and containers using any metadata about them such as AWS region, service, environment or any other labels you’ve applied to your environment
Create and share beautiful dashboards to help your team get visibility into how your services are performing on their desktop or TV monitors.
- See graphs and key statistics across your service in real-time
- Create and customize dashboards using any metric you’ve collected in Outlyer
- Apply events to your graphs as annotations so you can easily correlate metrics to changes in your environment
- Create public sharing links to display dashboards on TV screens or share with users not on Outlyer
Collect and correlate events to capture changes to your environment and service so you can easily understand what changed when analyzing your metrics.
- Post custom events to our public REST API such as everytime you push a new deployment from Jenkins
- See events for all your Outlyer activities, alerts and custom events in your event feed
- Annotate events on your dashboard graphs to easily correlate what changed when analyzing your metrics
Set up alerts using any metric or service check in Outlyer to get notified in real-time about issues that require someone’s attention.
- Create simple alert rules across any of your metrics that trigger in real-time
- Build complex alert rules using multiple criteria to trigger Actions
- Set up alert Actions that can send alerts via email, webhook, Slack or your alert management tool such as PagerDuty, OpsGenie, or VictorOps
- Mute alerts during upgrades and maintenance windows
Outlyer is Enterprise-ready with a self-service monitoring platform that your DevOps/Platform team can own, but quickly roll out to your development teams so they can setup the monitoring they need for their microservices by themselves.
- Our GitHub-style account model allows users to belong to multiple organizations and teams with a single login
- Users can be added to teams as admins, members, or viewers
- Create private integration packs that your teams can install in one click to easily share monitoring standards across your organization