This morning Steven was invited to be part of Rackspace’s Breakfast Panel Debate where he sat alongside some of our DevOps friends some of whom have spoken at our DevOps Exchange meetups previously including Stephen Thair (DevOps Guys), Matthew Skelton (Skelton Thatcher) and Chris Jackson from Rackspace.
The event went really well and within hours the journalists that attended wrote some great articles based on the comments from the panel:
- Five pitfalls to avoid when doing DevOps – ComputerWeekly
- Rackspace DevOps Breakfast: DevOps is a learning process – ComputerWeekly
- DevOps strategies and experience are missing in most IT departments – Cloud Computing Intelligence
- A ‘Paradise Island’ surrounded by lava – Datacentre Dynamics
- Don’t fear the DevOps – Computing
In addition Steven did this short video for Rackspace on why Monitoring is important for DevOps: